Firstlogic DQ10 "In-Cloud" Services
Firstlogic® Data Quality 10 (DQ10) is the "In-Cloud" services platform providing processing for address correction & encoding, data cleansing and data de-duplication.
- Firstlogic® DQ10 includes ACE® and Match/Consolidate®.
- Firstlogic DQ10 "In-Cloud" leverages the SAP America, Inc. USPS® CASS Certified™ ACE, NCOALink® certified Mover ID and DSF2® Ready software.
ACE® (Address Correction & Encoding)
- USPS CASS Certified™ Services
- Firstlogic's DQ10 platform meets USPS® CASS™ requirements by leveraging a CASS Certified™ platform.
- US National Directory – to assign addresses to the finest level by adding ZIP + 4® codes, carrier route, eLOT®, and LOT order information.
- eLOT® – provides the ability to sort their mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence.
- CASS™ – to keep addresses complete, correct, and current with powerful CASS Certified™ address correction directories.
- DPV® – to determine valid USPS® delivery points.
- LACSLink® – for conversion of rural route, highway route and box number addresses to street addresses.
- SuiteLink® – to add secondary suite information to business addresses.
- RDI™ – to determine residential vs. commercial addresses.
- Z4CHANGE – provides the ability for cost-effective processing for ZIP + 4® codes that have been realigned in the past twelve months.
- USPS NCOALink® Certified Services
- Provides National Change of Address software for 18-month End User Mailer (EUM) and Limited Service Provider (LSP) or 48-month Full Service Provider (FSP).
- Firstlogic’s DQ10 platform meets Move Update requirements by leveraging a USPS® NCOALink® certified platform.
- USPS DSF2® Certified Services
- Provides second generation Delivery Sequence File with vacant, residential, business and seasonal address information.
- Firstlogic’s DQ10 In-Cloud services enable users to achieve the highest level of address quality by leveraging a USPS® DSF2® certified platform.
(Data Parsing, Matching & Consolidation)
- Identify duplicates – to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Combine various sources – of information both internal and external into a single repository to create a streamlined view of your customers.
- Detect and eliminate duplicates – so you can delete them from mailing lists.
- Use “householding” techniques – to identify members of the same household or to identify employees of a single company at the corporate level.
- Utilize suppression lists – to remove records that shouldn’t be included in a campaign.
- CASS Certified™ Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- NCOALink® Certified Product: SAP America, Inc. Mover ID 6.4
- DSF2® Ready Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- In-Cloud – deployment option to allow processing flexibility to customers.
- Stronger customer relationships – by parsing & standardizing data, consolidating duplicate records and adding value to your customer relationships to drive revenue.
- Improved campaign outcomes – by accurately segmenting and targeting campaigns to the right customers and addresses.
- Better customer experiences and relationships – by communicating efficiently with customers, staying in touch as they relocate, and eliminating duplicate mailings that drive up costs.
- Lower postage and printing costs – by sending direct mail only to addresses known to USPS and selectively shipping parcels using USPS to avoid residential address surcharges.
- Accurate mailings – by providing the guidance and strict verification you need to ensure that your mailings are always prepared correctly.
- Higher postage discounts – by enabling you to easily gather and cleanse data and prepare mailings to receive the highest possible postage discounts.
Firstlogic, Firstlogic Solutions, ACE, DataRight IQ and Match/Consolidate are registered trademarks of Firstlogic Solutions, LLC. Postalsoft is a registered trademark of SAP America, Inc. SAP America, Inc. is a certified licensed NCOALink Interface Distributor of the United States Postal Service®
. The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service: CASS, CASS Certified, DPV, RDI, eLOT, First-Class, DSF2
, USPS, U.S. Postal Service, United States Postal Service, United States Post Office, ZIP, ZIP + 4, ZIP Code.