SAP® Data Quality Management (DQM) provides data assessment, address cleansing, data cleansing, data enhancement, data matching and data consolidation.
Deliver Accurate and Trusted Data
SAP Data Quality Management (DQM) software allows organizations to centralize the discovery, correction, and prevention of data quality issues across the enterprise regardless of source or type. It can ensure the integrity and completeness of data and can maximize developer productivity for operational, analytic, or governance initiatives. As a result, you can leverage trusted, timely, and accurate information – so your users can have a solid foundation for decision making.
Organizations often lack a consistent approach to data assessment, transformation, and quality. And that can result in data errors and hinder decision making, business agility, and overall performance.
SAP Data Quality Management
SAP Data Quality Management (DQM) delivers a solution to help analyze, cleanse, and match customer, supplier, product, or material data – structured or unstructured – to ensure highly accurate and complete information anywhere in the enterprise. DQM is also available with integrated connectors for DQM for Siebel, DQM for Informatica, DQM for SAP, DQM for PeopleSoft CRM and DQM for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions versions.
SAP Data Quality Management includes the following features and functions:
- Standardize, parse, cleanse, enhance, and match – any data source or type.
- Validate & Cleanse Addresses using USPS®, ZIP + 4®, eLot®, CASS™, DPV®, LACSLink®, SuiteLink®, NCOALink® and DSF2® directories.
- Centralized business rule repository – for re-use and governance across the enterprise.
- Global address validation engine – for over 240 countries.
- Real-time point of entry validation – and matching for potential duplicates
- Data quality dashboards – that show the impact of data quality problems on all downstream systems or applications.
- Extensive data types – regardless of industry or data domain – such as structured to unstructured data as well as customer, product, supplier, and material information.
- Intuitive business user interfaces – and data quality blueprints to guide you through the process of standardizing, correcting, and matching data to reduce duplicates and identify relationships.
- Broad, heterogeneous application – and system support for both SAP and non-SAP sources and targets.
- Prepackaged native integration – of data quality best practices for SAP, Siebel, and Informatica PowerCenter environments.
- Optimized developer productivity – and application maintenance through intuitive transformations, a centralized business rule repository, and object reuse.
- High performance and scalability – with software that can meet high volume needs through parallel processing, grid computing, and bulk data loading support.
- Flexible technology deployment options – from an enterprise platform to intuitive APIs that allow developers quick data quality deployment and functionality.
Make better decisions with trusted data
SAP Data Quality Management can deliver benefits that include:
- Increased productivity – and reduced rework costs with entry-point data validation.
- Better performance – through well-informed decisions based on reliable, timely information.
- Greater business process efficiencies – with access to one version of the truth across the enterprise.
- Reduced risk and increased ROI – through consistent, high quality information.
- Improved compliance – with automated governance processes across the organization.
Supported Data Sources
- Unstructured data – Support of any text file type in 32 languages.
- Relational data – Generic ODBC, SAP HANA, HP NeoView, IBM DB2/UDB, Informix IDS, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, Netezza, Teradata, Oracle, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), Sybase IQ and Hadoop. Native bulk loading supported for all major databases.
- Mainframe – Adabas, ISAM (C-ISAM, DISAM), Enscribe IMS/DB, RMS, and VSAM
- Enterprise applications – Siebel CRM & UCM, PeopleSoft CRM, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions & Oracle e-Business Suite, SAP ECC, SAP CRM and Salesforce.com.
- Technology and standards – Open services-based architecture permits third-party integration using standards like CWM, JMS, SNMP, and Web services. Data access from flat files, XML (DTD and schema definitions), COBOL, Microsoft Excel, HTTP/HTTPS, IBM MQ Series, JMS, and Web services (SOAP, WSDL).
Certified Supported Platforms
- CASS Certified™ Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- NCOALink® Certified Product: SAP America, Inc. Mover ID 6.4
- Supported Platforms: Windows®, Linux®, AIX®, Solaris®
SAP America, Inc. is a certified licensed NCOALink Interface Distributor of the United States Postal Service®
. The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service: CASS, CASS Certified, DPV, RDI, eLOT, First-Class, DSF2
, USPS, U.S. Postal Service, United States Postal Service, United States Post Office, ZIP, ZIP + 4, ZIP Code.