Firstlogic® DQ10 "On-Premise" Software
- New Firstlogic® DQ10 Multi/Thread release delivering up to 4X the speed with the industry's best address quality.
- Firstlogic DQ10 is the next release of the Postalsoft® platform that provides file preparation and processing for address correction & encoding, data cleansing & enhancement and data matching & consolidation.
- Firstlogic DQ10 includes FirstPrep®, ACE®, DataRight IQ® and Match/Consolidate®.
- Firstlogic DQ10 leverages the SAP America, Inc. USPS® CASS Certified™ ACE NCOALink® certified Mover ID and DSF2® Ready software.
- Firstlogic DQ10 replaces Postalsoft Job-File, Views, Library and Rapid deployments.
- Firstlogic DQ10 Real-time Option includes C++, Java and .Net APIs.
- Firstlogic Solutions, LLC is an SAP authorized reseller of the SAP ACE CASS™ software and through our SAP partnership will assist customers with the acquisition of the SAP Mover ID NCOALink® for certification with the USPS®.
- SAP America, Inc. is a certified licensed NCOALink® Interface Distributor of the United States Postal Service®.
ACE® (Address Correction & Encoding)
- SAP America USPS CASS Certified™ Product: ACE 08.06.00.N
- Firstlogic's DQ10 platform meets USPS® CASS™ requirements by leveraging SAP’s CASS Certified™ ACE 08.06.00.N software.
- US National Directory – to assign addresses to the finest level by adding ZIP + 4® codes, carrier route, eLOT®, and LOT order information.
- eLOT® – provides the ability to sort their mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence.
- CASS™ – to keep addresses complete, correct, and current with powerful CASS Certified™ address correction directories.
- DPV® – to determine valid USPS® delivery points.
- LACSLink® – for conversion of rural route, highway route and box number addresses to street addresses.
- SuiteLink® – to add secondary suite information to business addresses.
- RDI™ – to determine residential vs. commercial addresses.
- Z4CHANGE – provides the ability for cost-effective processing for ZIP + 4® codes that have been realigned in the past twelve months.
- SAP America USPS NCOALink® Certified Product: Mover ID 6.4
- Provides National Change of Address software for 18-month End User Mailer (EUM) and Limited Service Provider (LSP) or 48-month Full Service Provider (FSP).
- Firstlogic’s DQ9 platform meets Move Update requirements by leveraging our partnership with SAP. Users acquire SAP’s Mover ID solution and work directly with SAP to meet USPS® certification. Firstlogic Solutions will guide customers through the certification process.
- SAP America USPS DSF2® Ready
- Provides second generation Delivery Sequence File with vacant, residential, business and seasonal address information.
- Firstlogic’s DQ9 platform will enable users to achieve the highest level of address quality by leveraging our partnership with SAP. Users cerify directly with the USPS for DSF2® certification. Firstlogic Solutions will guide customers through the certification process.
- TomTom® or HERE® (Navteq) Geocoding – for latitude & longitude assignment.
(Data Parsing, Standardization & Enhancement)
- Non-address – data parsing, standardization and enhancement.
- User defined – pattern matching.
- List conversion – up to 255 input files in any record layout and/or one of four file types (ASCII, delimited, dBase3, EBCDIC).
- Intelligent casing.
- User modifiable dictionaries – for parsing and capitalization.
- Gender determination – and pre-name (Mr. Ms.) assignment.
- Match standards – nicknames for individuals (ie. Robert, Bob, Bobby).
- Search & replace – functions.
- Input and output – record filtering.
- Firstlogic expressions – available at the file/record level and the field level.
(Data Parsing, Matching & Consolidation)
- Address & Non-address – data parsing, matching and consolidation.
- Quickly uncover relationships – within one or multiple data sources.
- Identify duplicates – to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Combine various sources – of information both internal and external into a single repository to create a streamlined view of your customers.
- Match and consolidate – account records to create a single, complete view of customer addresses.
- Detect and eliminate duplicates – so you can delete them from mailing lists.
- Use “householding” techniques – to identify members of the same household or to identify employees of a single company at the corporate level.
- Define and implement –your own business rules to identify customers within data sets.
- Process multiple sets – of business rules so you can identify hidden relationships in your data.
- Assign a unique identification number –for each record to create relationships between different sets of data.
- Selectively choose data – on a field-by-field basis to build a “best” consolidated record.
- Combine records – by matching different forms of the same name or firm such as “Beth” and “Elizabeth” or “AT&T,” “ATT,” and “att”.
- Utilize suppression lists – to remove records that shouldn’t be included in a campaign.
Certified Supported Platforms
- CASS Certified™ Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- NCOALink® Certified Product: SAP America, Inc. Mover ID 6.4
- DSF2® Ready Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- Supported Platforms: Windows®, Linux®, AIX®, Solaris®
- On-Premise – deployment options to allow processing flexibility to customers.
- Stronger customer relationships – by parsing & standardizing data, consolidating duplicate records and adding value to your customer relationships to drive revenue.
- Improved campaign outcomes – by accurately segmenting and targeting campaigns to the right customers and addresses.
- Better customer experiences and relationships – by communicating efficiently with customers, staying in touch as they relocate, and eliminating duplicate mailings that drive up costs.
- Lower postage and printing costs – by sending direct mail only to addresses known to USPS and selectively shipping parcels using USPS to avoid residential address surcharges.
- Accurate mailings – by providing the guidance and strict verification you need to ensure that your mailings are always prepared correctly.
- Higher postage discounts – by enabling you to easily gather and cleanse data and prepare mailings to receive the highest possible postage discounts.
Firstlogic, Firstlogic Solutions, ACE, DataRight IQ and Match/Consolidate are registered trademarks of Firstlogic Solutions, LLC. Postalsoft is a registered trademark of SAP America, Inc. SAP America, Inc. is a certified licensed NCOALink Interface Distributor of the United States Postal Service®
. The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service: CASS, CASS Certified, DPV, RDI, eLOT, First-Class, DSF2
, USPS, U.S. Postal Service, United States Postal Service, United States Post Office, ZIP, ZIP + 4, ZIP Code.