SAP® Data Services is a unified data quality management and data integration solution to measure, improve, consolidate and deliver data anywhere.
Create a Foundation for Enterprise Information
The SAP Data Services application can help by delivering a single enterprise-class solution for data integration, data quality, data profiling, and text analysis that allows you to integrate, transform, improve, and deliver trusted data that supports critical business processes and enables sound decisions.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services includes comprehensive functionality that can help you do the following:
- Ensure complete and accurate information.
- Empower users – to govern data and define data standards through an intuitive user interface.
- Extend your data view – with text analysis to analyze unstructured text data sources.
- Assess and improve – the quality of your data with a solution that supports data within any industry, locality, or data domain including customer, product, supplier, and material information.
- Provide instant traceability – with impact analysis and data lineage capabilities to help your users make confident decisions.
- Monitor and trend – how well data adheres to governance rules and standards with data quality dashboards.
- Reduce costs – accelerate product proficiency and simplify IT infrastructure with a single, intuitive solution that can lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Optimize user and developer productivity – and ease of application maintenance through intuitive use transformations and object reuse.
- Achieve cost-effective integration – and rapid time-to-value with deep integration across the SAP portfolio and non-SAP systems.
SAP Data Services can help organizations run better by providing a trusted information foundation to support operational and analytical data-driven initiatives.
- Unlock the power – of information by providing access to relevant data supporting all critical business processes regardless of data type, data domain, or data source.
- Provide the most trusted information – with improved accuracy and confidence in data for decision making and business processes.
- Achieve operational excellence – and lower TCO by maintaining one application for multiple data management processes.