SAP® DQM SDK software allows companies to embed data quality address cleansing, data cleansing, data enhancement, data matching and data consolidation inside custom applications through API integration.
Embed Data Quality to Deliver Accurate Data
SAP Data Quality Management (DQM) Software Development Kit (SDK) software allows organizations to embed the cleansing and enhancement of data inside custom applications regardless of source or type. It can ensure the integrity and completeness of data and can maximize developer productivity for operational, analytic, or governance initiatives. As a result, you can leverage trusted, timely, and accurate information – so your users can have a solid foundation for decision making.
SAP Data Quality Management SDK
SAP Data Quality Management SDK includes the following features and functions:
- Embed data quality management – within your custom applications.
- Leverage API integration – for global address validation, data cleansing, matching, and geocoding, allowing organizations to increase the value of any application quickly.
- Quickly implement and enforce – data quality business rules with zero end-user training or ongoing administration.
- Flexible choices – for data parsing, standardizing, & validating party data, via pre-built cleansing packages.
- Data de-duplication – and relationship identification.
- Geocoding – latitude & longitude capabilities.
- Light footprint – perfect for embedding into applications.
- No third party software required – (RDBMS, App Server, etc.).
- Seamless in process integration – with no user interface.
- Simple and Flexible API – for software development ease of use (Java, .Net and C++ API’s).
- Developed for OEM – to be seamlessly embedded within other applications.
- Global address validation engine – for over 240 countries.
- Real-time point of entry validation – and matching for potential duplicates.
Embedded Data Quality for Custom Applications
SAP Data Quality Management SDK can deliver benefits that include:
- Increased productivity – and reduced rework costs with entry-point data validation.
- Better performance – through well-informed decisions based on reliable, timely information.
- Greater business process efficiencies – with access to one version of the truth across the enterprise.
- Reduced risk and increased ROI – through consistent, high quality information.
- Improved compliance with automated governance processes across the organization.